Emotional health for children with Bach flower remedies
3rd & 4th May 2017 at The Bach Centre
Trainer: Edna Dvir BFRP
This workshop aims to give Bach practitioners more tools and insights to help them work with children. Topics to be covered over the two days include:
- improving communication skills with children
- understanding and addressing the emotional and physical challenges associated with different stages of childhood
- converting our knowledge of the Bach remedies into a dialogue that children will understand
- encouraging children to be willing and aware participants in their own healing process
- the practicalities of working with children and parents
The workshop is open to BFRPs and students who have attended a Bach Centre-approved Level 2; it is also open to non-BFRPs who have studied the remedies to practitioner level elsewhere. The cost for the two days is £145.
Edna Dvir BFRP BFRAP is an experienced practitioner who is currently Head of the Holistic Psychotherapy Department of the Mayanot Complementary Medicine College in Jerusalem. She has been teaching and lecturing on the remedies for many years.
To find out more and to sign up for the workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What people said about this course:
"Excellent training from a professional but very human facilitator. Fantastic insights and many practical ideas to take forward."
"Huge and relevant content. Varied and interesting materials. Fun and insightful activities. Loved all the soul work. Life affirming, life changing."
"Excellent, I enjoyed it all. Marvelous presentation, always informative. I feel freer, lots to explore now and I feel delighted to have been here."
"It was great. I felt at ease and very comfortable in the group. Keep it going, great success for the first time."
"Excellent work book."