Bach Foundation International Register
The Bach Centre
Oxon OX10 0PZ
Telephone +44 (0)1491 834678
Fax +44 (0)1491 825022
Guidelines – BFRPs and animals
Editor’s note, October 2010: Follow this link to see the Bach Centre’s most recent guidelines on working with animals.
We want you to use this Bulletin to keep in touch with each other. If anything wonderful, funny, interesting or just plain typical has happened to you in your work with the remedies, or if there are any questions that have been nagging away at you, or if you simply want to say hello, please write to us at the Bach Centre, marking your letter clearly as being ‘FOR PUBLICATION’.
We can’t promise to print every letter in the Bulletin, but even if we don’t use your contribution we always love to hear from you.
I am a Speech and Language Therapy Student and I have been brought up on Bach flower remedies. I have been given a project, connected with my clinical placement with adults with aphasia, looking into the other therapies that are available to people post-stroke.
I was wondering if any of your practitioners had any experience of treating adults post-stroke with the remedies and if they wouldn’t mind sharing their experience with me, as this would be a very valuable addition to my project, as well as being of great interest to myself as an aspiring Bach Practitioner.
Many many thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.
Since the last (November 2001) issue was prepared, 24 new practitioners have joined the register:
- in Belgium, Goedele Jaussens;
- in Brazil, Arlete Maria Tonet Passarin, Maria Angela Capocci, Jumara Toledo Pennacchi Souza, Patricia Costa Matos Carvalho de Alencar, Maria Elisa Dias de Camargo Costa and Rosangela Montenegro Ferreira;
- in Canada, Shirley Marquardt;
- in Denmark, Elin Holst;
- in England, Julie de Vere Hunt, Lin Davies-Llewellyn and Athena Santoriniou;
- in France, Michelle Tosolini and Jamalh Aberkane;
- in India, Veronique Robert;
- in Israel, Edna Dvir;
- in Japan, Juli Ishihara and Keiko Nakamura;
- in Mexico, Myriam Elizabeth Morales Sanchez and Elba Leticia Sanchez de Morales;
- in New Zealand, Colleen Anstey;
- in Spain, Celia Guerra Calzada and Raquel Fraga Sánchez;
- and in the USA, Shahrooz Pearl.
There are now 1,049 practitioners on the register.
Remember to tell us if you move or change any of your contact details (phone, email etc.).
This archive material has been edited to remove some out-of-date advice and information