To be considered, you need to prepare a detailed written request and send it by email to Stefan at the Bach Centre . The request must include:
- How long have you worked with the remedies
- Your existing teaching experience
- Why do you think you would be a good teacher of the remedies
- Why do you think there is a need for a new trainer who is not covered by an existing programme
- Your reasons for not wanting to apply for teacher training through an existing programme
- Any other relevant information
Before preparing an application, read the approval criteria for the Level 1 course.
What happens once a request is submitted?
Your application will be acknowledged, usually within a week, and will be circulated for discussion to any education partners in your region.
The consultation process may take up to four months. We may ask you for more information.
As the approval body, we will make the final decision based on the overall best interests of education provision in the country concerned. We will also weigh your suitability as a teacher and whether you could apply instead to an existing programme.
You will be expected to fund your own training costs should we agree to accept you for teacher training and direct licensing. Training costs may include travel to the Bach Centre or other locations where suitable instruction might be available.