Build your Business weekend
Next runs: 19th and 20th September 2020 at the Bach Centre
“Go and do it!”
Event leader: Judith Stewart BFRP
Please note this course is taught in English.
Taking place over a full weekend at the Bach Centre, Build your Business explores the keys to finding and attracting clients, and to building a successful complementary therapy practice. It is an interactive workshop and includes a range of practical exercises.
“If you are serious about becoming a practising therapist it’s a must!”
“Build your business” is led by Judith Stewart, a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner with over 30 years’ training experience in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
“Very informative and well paced.”
Topics covered include:
- Preparing leaflets and business cards
- Considering where to advertise
- Developing a website
- Writing and distributing newsletters
- Giving talks – getting invited, planning your talk, handling nerves
- Running workshops
“I would recommend the course highly.”
- Two days, starting 9.30 a.m. and finishing around 5 p.m.
- Standard weekend price: £150 for both days; reduced rate for BFRPs and Registered Students and Supporters: £120.
- Accommodation not included – see places to stay. Bring your own lunch to share.
- Book online below; or call the Centre on +44 (0)1491 834678, 09.30 to 12.30, Monday to Friday.