Build your Business weekend
Next runs: 19th and 20th July 2023 at the Bach Centre
“Go and do it!”
Event leader: Judith Stewart BFRP
Please note this course is taught in English.
Taking place over two days at the Bach Centre, Build your Business explores the keys to finding and attracting clients, and to building a successful complementary therapy practice. It is an interactive workshop and includes a range of practical exercises.
“If you are serious about becoming a practising therapist it’s a must!”
“Build your business” is led by Judith Stewart, a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner with over 30 years’ training experience in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
“Very informative and well paced.”
Topics covered include:
- Preparing leaflets and business cards
- Considering where to advertise
- Developing a website
- Writing and distributing newsletters
- Giving talks – getting invited, planning your talk, handling nerves
- Running workshops
“I would recommend the course highly.”
- Two days, starting 9.30 a.m. and finishing around 5 p.m.
- Course fee: £200, which includes lunch and refreshments at the Centre’s own café, Nora’s Kitchen.
- Accommodation not included – see places to stay.
- Book online below.
£200.00Añadir al carrito