Please make sure you are logged into the shop when you pay – this will link the course to your account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one at the checkout.
Choose the start date and weekly time slot that works best for you. Times are given in UTC – you can convert to your local time here.
See below for more information including our cancellation policy.
You must complete a Bach Centre-approved Level 2 before you start the Level 3 Distance Learning Programme.
The Bach Centre’s Level 3 Distance Learning Programme (L3 DLP) is a multi-strand course. It aims to give you a fully rounded training in working as a professional with Dr Bach’s system.
It comprises the following elements:
- Seven weekly live online seminars via Zoom, led by a Bach Centre trainer, with a small group of other students – you pick your preferred time slot when you enrol, and a trainer will contact you with dates
- Two one-on-one online sessions with your trainer to give you detailed feedback and help with your work
- An online course manual, which helps prepare you for the online sessions and guides you through background reading and learning
- A Dossier that you save to your computer via a link in the course manual, and where you answer questions and reflect on your learning
- Videos to watch and respond to – there are links in the course manual
- Written material to download and read
- Real-world activities to do at home, sometimes alone, sometimes with friends or family
- A personalised assessment process including a viva voce assessment live on Zoom and a real-life consultation, which will be observed by an experienced practitioner
What you will need:
You will need reliable internet access and the ability to save and edit a word processing document on your computer or other device. You will need a good standard of spoken and written English.
When you check out you will receive a confirmation of your booking. The confirmation will allow you to have immediate access to the web-based part of the course. A trainer will contact you with the dates of the online group sessions. The next two courses in 2022 will start on 18th October (09:00 UTC sessions), and on 12th October (18:00 UTC sessions).
You can cancel your enrolment within 14 days of booking and receive a refund. This is provided you haven’t downloaded the Dossier or any other material supplied with the course. You will have started the course if you choose to download the Dossier within the 14-day cancellation period, and can no longer claim a refund. We remind you of this in the online course guide. This is on the page with the link to save a copy of the Dossier.
The course assumes that you have access to the 38 remedies and the traditional emergency mix. If you don’t own remedies of your own, and can’t borrow from a friend or find them locally, you can order from the Centre’s online shop. Alternatively many BFRPs (practitioners registered with the Bach Centre) can send personal mixes to you by post.